Verve the Live Agency is the largest Events and Brand Activations Agency in Ireland. For 32 years we have delivered unique and effective marketing strategies for our expansive portfolio of prestigious clients including product sampling, experiential roadshows, in store demonstrations, on street promotions, shopping mall activations and product launches. Verve is headquartered in Dublin with offices in London and Amsterdam, and as part of The Opus Group, we have partners throughout Europe and across the globe. We have a team of over 100 full time award winning professionals across creative, digital, events, activation, entertainment and sponsorship departments.
We’re a professional, dynamic and ambitious company who are number one in our field. We operate in a creative, nimble and robust business sector, and we are searching for people who are of a similar nature.
Verve are on the hunt for a stand out Senior Event Manager to fill a full time role in our Dublin HQ.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to work on exciting national and international projects for a growing agency based in Dublin, and with offices in London and Amsterdam.
It’s a fast paced role with the ideal candidate having a proven track record in both live and virtual event production and account management, as well as the ability to collaborate with creative and digital teams.
- Devising, planning and executing live, hybrid and virtual world class event management projects for blue-chip corporate clients globally across a wide event spectrum to include; Conferences, Launches, Corporate Parties, Festival Activations, Sport and Music Sponsorship, Employee Engagement, Brand Events, Large Forums, Award Ceremonies, etc.
- Effectively managing senior client relationships from concept development, through activation and post-event evaluation and delivering projects consistent with agency financial metrics
- Managing, leading and motivating an events team of agency colleagues on various projects
- Identifying and winning new business from existing and new agency clients.
- Collaborating effectively with senior management colleagues in developing relevant strategic and operational initiatives that complement Verve’s service offering and core corporate culture.
- Networking within the industry and enhancing Verve’s reputation as Ireland’s leading creative events agency amongst key stakeholders including : existing and prospective clients, suppliers, the international event management industry, the wider marcomms sector in Ireland.
- Minimum 5-6 year relatable event experience
- Ability to manage multiple, large scale projects simultaneously and deliver superior client service in a dynamic agency environment.
- A proven knowledge of event production as well as event management
- Proven track record in conceptualising, creating, producing and executing world-class events, across a broad spectrum, for premium global brands.
- Can effectively manage, lead and mentor internal project teams.
- Ability to effectively manage senior client relationships – up to c-level.
- Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills.
- Commercial acumen with strong business development skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills with clients and suppliers.
- Ambition, energy, passion….and desire to have fun, love what you do !
- Working with the best in the business
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Loyalty month and excellent time off
- Really great company culture (really!)
- Fantastic office environment in ideal location in Dublin 2
- Year round CSR programmes and opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion programmes
- Sustainability Mandate (Verve is IS02012 certified), CSR and volunteering projects
- Frequent social activities
- Weekly pilates and gym classes
- Great opportunity to learn and continuous learning programmes funded by Verve
Verve is proudly ISO 20121 certified, and is one of the only agencies to hold this certification. We work hard to retain this certification and are always looking for new ways to be more sustainable in our workplace and in our events.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy. Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is integral to Verve. We know that for our business to thrive and to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.