Date Posted: 16/12/2022
Location: Dublin • Full Time
We are recruiting a talented Senior Digital Account Manager to join the Verve Digital & Social team!
This is a senior level role within the team for an ambitious individual who wants to work on exciting national and international campaigns for a growing agency based in Dublin, and with offices in London and Amsterdam. This role is a stepping stone to an Account Director position within the agency for the right person. It’s a mixed role, with the ideal candidate having both a project and an account management function, as well as heavily feeding into the creative process. The role will also have a strong emphasis on planning and managing content for our client’s social media channels.
What to Expect?
*Day to day, you’ll manage social media campaigns, websites, apps, brainstorm ideas, feed into proposals, work with web developers and designers, manage clients, and help manage Verve’s own social media channels and blog. http://www.verve.ie/blog
*You’ll also research the latest trends in digital and social to ensure Verve stays at the cutting edge of what’s new.
*While this is a role in the digital team, you will also work hand in hand with our events and brand experience teams to support them with digital and social solutions.
*You’ll be based in our Dublin office, and will work on campaigns for some of the most well known brands in the world. You’ll also work with our London and Amsterdam offices and occasionally travel for meetings / projects.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years experience and skills in the following areas :
* You have worked for a digital agency or client side in a digital and social role.
* You can plan social media strategies around big campaigns.
* You have your finger on the pulse in terms of Tik Tok and Instagram trends, influences and brands.
* You are a creative thinker.
* You can set up, budget for, and optimise ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
* Experience with e-crm systems like MailChimp
* Experience using website content management systems
* You’re adept at turning client needs into creative and technical briefs for designers and developers.
* Project and account management skills
* You’re comfortable with presenting proposals and being the agency lead for clients.
* Budget management
* Advertising and marketing experience essential
* You should be an experienced user of the business and advertising features of Facebook, and Instagram and be up to date with what’s new and best in class in terms of digital strategies and content.
* You should also be comfortable in a technology environment with the ability to troubleshoot and identify issues.
Bonus points for :
* Excellent IT skills
* Technology lovers and early adopters (eg: latest apps, VR / AR)
* Experience with Google Adwords and SEO.
* Basic HTML experience
* People who like office dogs (big friendly chocolate Labradors in particular).
Benefits to working with Verve: