Date Posted: 02/03/2023
Location: London • Full Time
Verve is a Live Event and Brand Experience Agency that uses the power of live experience to win the hearts and minds of consumer and business audiences. We are a multidisciplinary experience agency recognised for creating and delivering world class experiences for global brands including names like Guinness, PIMM’S, Johnnie Walker, Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, & Gym + Coffee. We’re a professional, dynamic and ambitious company who are number one in our field. We operate in a creative, nimble and robust business sector, and we are searching for people who are of a similar
We’re looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to join our friendly London team.
Established in 1991, Verve is headquartered in Dublin with offices in London and Amsterdam, and as part of The Opus Group, we have partners throughout Europe and across the globe. We have a team of over 100 full time award winning professionals spanning creative, digital, events, activation, entertainment and sponsorship departments. We believe in building long term partnerships with our clients, many of whom have been with us for well over a decade.
• Supporting Account Managers and Account Directors across a variety of projects
• Building strong relationships with clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis at middle to junior level, depending on the client’s management structure, being the main point of contact, taking briefs and ensuring management of expectations and offerings
• Budget management across individual projects and contributing to budgets for senior members of the team, ensuring budgets can be built autonomously and to a high standard
• Looking after the day-to-day administrative detail, including compilation and presentation of written documents and administration of the budgeting system
• Managing supplier relationships, ensuring that costs are being scrutinised and negotiated
• Having a clear understanding of what success looks like for our clients and creating and reviewing response/proposal accordingly
• Managing projects from conception through to completion
• Sourcing venues including rate negotiation
• Collating information for monitoring and evaluation and managing monitoring services
• Liaison with other client agencies (i.e. PR, advertising, sales promotion, design)
• Regular updates and liaison with other team members working on the client account
• Any other duties relating to your role as required by the business
• Representing Verve Live Agency and its clients in a professional manner at all times
• An accomplished Event enthusiast at a Senior Account Executive level with an exciting approach and good understanding of sport and the event business. You have strong events experience having already worked with an events agency for at least 1 year.
• You’ll be dynamic and have a flair for creativity, working well as part of a team and under pressure. Your attention to detail will be second to none and you’re always striving to meet, or even beat deadlines when taking client service to the next level.
• You act with a sense of urgency to get things done and show initiative, you contribute constructively and when you don’t know the answer you say so and then make it your business to find out.
You roll your sleeves up and get involved in everything you’re asked to do – be that for your clients, or for the agency more generally.
• You have an inquisitive mind – you’re curious about the industry, the agency and our clients.
• You’re ambitious for yourself and the industry, and you soak up your colleagues’ knowledge and experience at every turn.
Benefits of Working with Verve:
● Working with the best in the business
● Great company culture (really) and fantastic office environment
● Year round CSR programmes and volunteering projects, Diversity and Inclusion programmes
● Sustainability Mandate (Verve is IS02012 certified)
● Active Social activities
● Weekly Pilates
● Great opportunity to learn, continuous learning programme encouraged
● Hybrid working between the London office in Bermondsey and WFH
● Great salary dependent on experience
● Phone bill paid (up to £60 per month)
● Private health insurance
● Contributory pension
● 20 days holidays (excl paid holidays at Christmas between office close and New Year’s reopen)
● TOIL (Paid Time Off in Lieu for working weekends / bank holidays)
● Loyalty month
● Bike To Work Scheme
● Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Verve is proudly ISO 20121 certified, and is one of the only agencies to hold this certification. We work hard to retain this certification and are always looking for new ways to be more sustainable in our workplace and in our events.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy. Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is integral to Verve. We know that for our business to thrive and to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.