Verve is the largest and longest established independent creative Live Event and Brand Activation Agency in Ireland. As industry thought leaders, we continue to expand the ways in which we solve problems for our clients, including an increasing number of virtual events, webinars, meetings, symposiums and online conferences for our existing and growing client bases.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and creative individual to join us a HR Generalist. This is a fun and interesting place to work.
Committed to excellence you will be able to handle multiple deadlines, display excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player who motivates others. And naturally, you will remain calm when time is of the essence and the pressure is on!
What will I be doing?
You’ll be based in our distinctive Dublin HQ, and will manage the HR function for Verve in Ireland and the UK.
- You will partner closely with the management team being their main point of contact for all HR related matters
- You will add to the already excellent culture here with new ideas and initiatives
- You will work across all aspects of the company where you will be responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies and initiatives ensuring both are aligned with
- the objectives and needs of the business.
- Maintaining HRIS with new and existing employee contact information and employment details.
- Ownership of the employee experience for all leaves of absence, and activity through the company HRIS BambooHR
- Spearheading recruitment campaigns from job description to interviewing and hiring
- On boarding and off boarding electronically through HRIS
- Training: Point of contact for training queries and training needs
- Handling Sustainability Accreditation and other projects.
- Coordinating new hire orientations – improving and updating this process continually
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, and other HR-related matters.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times and remaining a general POC for all staff
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate sound judgement, and great people management skills, as well as time management with excellent planning, implementation and problem solving skills. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with the means to develop their skills in a standalone role in a fully supportive environment, and really make HR your own!
What is required for this role?
- A relevant HR qualification with at least 3 years+ proven experience working in HR in a busy operational environment is essential.
- Experience in a STANDALONE HR role is highly desired
- CIPD accreditation is a must
- Knowledge and experience in a varied HR role
- Experience in an HR administrative capacity and initiating, developing or maintaining manual and computerised HR related processes and systems
- Experience with employee engagement, employee insight, organisation effectiveness or culture is desirable
- A confident team player who is also well capable of working independently and on his/her own initiative.
- Proven ability to influence and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Articulate with excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
- Has the ability to transform proposals and ideas into practical reality
- Proven track record of delivering and leading out on key HR projects including change programmes and employee engagement pieces
Now, for the perks:
- Excellent salary/package
- Great company culture (really)
- Beautiful office environment
- Lots of social activities
- In-house weekly Pilates*
- Weekly Fitness class*
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax Saver
- Access to EAP programme
- Flexible working (Discussed at interview stages)
So, if you’ve got an ambition to be a driving force in HR, then get in contact. We’re looking for people who are 100% in, ambitious to the core and are excited by the idea of bringing HR to the table while having some fun along the way.