Under one roof, Verve houses a multi-disciplinary team of creatives, storytellers, techies and thinkers – as well as the producers and doers who make it happen.
We have over 30 years of creating the future through experience. Verve has offices strategically located in Dublin, London, and Amsterdam. As a part of the Opus Group, we, along with our sister agencies, extend our influence and capabilities globally.
Creatively led, insight-driven events, brand experiences, entertainment, design and digital are all in our wheelhouse. We help brands connect with people by demonstrating their human side. Because when brands show their human side, they elicit an emotion – and catch our attention, win our trust and change our behaviours.
We have an enviable culture in Verve, our people come first. Collegiate atmosphere, fast progression, excellent package and benefits, international travel, hybrid working.
We are looking for an events producer / event manager to join our team to deliver a wide range of events for our tech clients in EMEA. To help our senior clients realise their events, production and activation campaigns in Dublin and around Europe. This is a maternity cover role, with the potential for a permanent position.
You are an experienced event producer who is creative, dynamic, resourceful, can work independently and as part of a team. Ideally, you have partnered with and delivered sizable events for global tech companies.
You understand and are comfortable producing and delivering Virtual, Hybrid and Live events, brand experiences and activations.
You possess strong production values. You come from a live agency background with three to five years event delivery experience.
You would work with the support of a highly experienced team of event professionals and world class creatives and studios.
The key skills we look for in an Event Producer include:
- Ideally 3+ years of professional experience as an Event Producer in an agency environment
- A deep passion and interest in the field of event production
- A creative approach and ability to generate new and unique ideas
- Exceptional organisational skills and focus, able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Proven ability to maintain composure and make logical decisions under pressure
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work effectively both as a team member and independently
- Solid experience in managing and coordinating multiple simultaneous events, including experience with budgets of various sizes (€20k – €500k+).
- A strong team player, helpful, conscientious and collaborative.
- Able to manage time effectively and work to deadlines.
- A fun and positive attitude.
As the first point of client contact key duties will include:
- Conducting comprehensive client brief evaluations to fully understand the client’s objectives and requirements
- Helping with proposals and presentations to clients, effectively communicating the event concept
- Maintaining strong and positive relationships with clients, managing their expectations and addressing any issues that may arise
- Coordinating and communicating effectively with internal teams, including production, creative, and digital departments, to ensure seamless event execution
- Managing and coordinating with external vendors and suppliers to ensure all event elements are delivered on time and within budget
- Effectively managing event budgets and financials to ensure cost-effectiveness and profitability
- Overseeing on-site event management, ensuring all elements are executed as planned and addressing any unexpected issues that may arise during the event
- Leading the production and execution of smaller-scale events, utilising strong project management skills to ensure successful outcomes.
Your day to day role would entail planning and executing large events in Dublin and around Europe.
You would take briefs from your clients, then re-brief internally : Creative, Studio, Design, Colleagues, etc. Come up with a plan, supporting the Team Leads in pitching it into the client.
- In Verve, our people come first, ahead of our clients.
- With over three decades in the business, we know that this job is not easy, but can be very rewarding.
- Our job is to create the environment which allows the best event managers to flourish and to grow.
- We understand the importance of proper annual leave, of time off in lieu and loyalty months.
- We offer fully paid continuous learning.
- The people who work with us are adults and we give them the responsibility of hybrid working, knowing when to come into the office or visit clients or work from home.
- We give our people the tools and resources to make them the best and then we let them get on with it.
- Sustainability is massive for us and we have held the ISO20121 since 2014, we are also members of the SEA and are well on the way to B Corp certification.
- We actively promote inclusion and diversity.
- We look after our people and have unparalleled tenure in the industry, we did not lose any seniors throughout or post the pandemic to ‘the big resignation’.
- We want all of our people to do well and we go above and beyond to support them.
- Candidates are identified and screened by our HR Lead
- First round interview with our Account Director via Google Meet
- Second round interview with our Client Services Director via Google Meet
- Third and final interview with the Head of Events