Verve is a multidisciplinary experience agency recognized for creating world-class experiential campaigns, events and brand content for clients like Google, Diageo, Linkedin, Amazon and Coca-Cola.
We’re looking for a talented designer to join our friendly Dublin studio team.
Established in 1991, Verve is headquartered in Dublin with a thriving London office and working across Europe. We have a team of over 70 full time award winning professionals spanning creative, digital, events, activation, entertainment and sponsorship departments.
We believe in building long term partnerships with our clients, many of whom have been with us for well over a decade.
About the role:
- You’ll work alongside our studio team to develop events, brand experiences and creative campaigns for a variety of clients
- Your day to day can vary from designing an amazing party, a pop up store or a conference to helping develop a proposal for a product sampling campaign, an exhibition stand or a summer festival brand activation.
- You’ll be involved in every stage from ideation & concept to roll-out of assets.
- The ability to visualise and scamp creative concepts is an important part of the job.
- You’ll work closely with our Creative Director and be supported by our existing creative team (based across GB and Ireland).
- And you enjoy taking a brief, pitching your ideas to clients and seeing your creativity come to life!
- The role is full-time based out of our lovely office Erne Street, Dublin 2 – we offer a hybrid working model (typically 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 4-5 years agency experience (ideally experience designing events and experiential campaigns)
- A third level visual communications qualification or similar
- Fluent in the usual Adobe Creative Suite programs. If you have a good understanding of Sketch Up or 3D modeling programme that would be a huge advantage.
- A people person who enjoys the collaboration process.
- Ability to manage your time effectively, maintaining responsibility for your projects ensuring they run smoothly.
Benefits of working at Verve:
- You’ll get to experience working with some of the world’s best brands
- Friendly (dog-friendly) city centre office environment
- Active social activities
- Pilates/yoga weekly
- Great opportunity to learn, continuous learning program funded by Verve
- Hybrid working
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience (€45-€55,000-ish)
- Private health insurance after 1 year service with Verve
- Contributory pension up to 5% gross salary per year
- 20 days holidays (excl paid holidays at Christmas between office close and New Year’s reopen)
- Bike to work scheme
- Access to EAP programme
- Loyalty month (1 additional month annual leave after 3 years)
- Bike To Work Scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Verve is an equal opportunities employer, we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown. Verve is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.